Ideal Shopping Direct Ltd · Peterborough, UK
All Fork Lift Truck Drivers may be required to carry out Operative duties as detailed below, dependent upon workload and business priorities:
- Carry out Picking duties to deliver high productivity levels in line with agreed targets
- Ensure product is accurately picked from correct locations and in correct quantities
- Ensure discrepancies/errors identified during the Picking process are escalated as per current process for resolution and follow-up
- Carry out Packing duties to deliver high productivity levels in line with agreed targets
- Ensure product is accurately and appropriately packed against despatch notes
- During Packing process, identify Picking discrepancies and escalate as per current process for resolution and follow-up
- Maintain and pro-actively contribute to general housekeeping standards as required
- Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Contribute to coaching of others as required
- Carry out other reasonable duties as requested by line manager
- Maintain required Health & Safety standards at all times
Fork Lift Driver Responsibilities
- To deal with the movement of product within the Warehouse, using the appropriate Fork Lift Truck.
- To carry out aisle and housekeeping checks as and when required.
- To understand the systems and have a working knowledge of all warehouse departments.
- To maintain Company Health & Safety standards at all times.
- To maintain the Fork Lift Truck logbooks daily and report any faults.
- To follow all legal and Company requirements to the use of forklifts in the Warehouse.
- To keep operations area clean and tidy at all times
- ‘Can Do’ Attitude and Approach
- Team Player
- Flexible approach to work content and patterns.
Shift pattern (with a willingness to be flexible): Mon-Fri, 6am - 3pm ~40 hours per week.
Salary Range: £18,512 - £19,115.