I-Hub Graphic Designer
Ideal Shopping Direct Ltd · Chesterfield, UK
Here at Ideal Shopping Direct Ltd we love what we do and require a graphic designer, who can join our fast growing team!
We are an award winning multi-million-pound craft business, with a huge presence on Create & Craft TV Shopping and we work closely with the likes of Disney and Warner Bros.
Are you a creative and talented Graphic Designer looking for a role within a dynamic team?
This position will suit an individual who is looking for a part time position (20 Hours a week) that offers a variety of work including packaging design, leaflets production, digital content and much more. This is a varied role and will give the chosen applicant the chance to experience many parts of the business.
As a Graphic Designer you will use your design skills to create and deliver innovative designs to detailed briefs; demonstrate your design confidence through individual and team projects and have an eye for detail. Working closely with our Team Leaders you will be open to critique and not afraid to voice opinions and ideas.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
• Graphic design skills including use of colour, design and drawing.
• An understanding of Adobe InDesign would be preferred but training will be provided.
• Illustrative skills would be a great bonus.
• Experience laying out artwork for print i.e. Flyers, Brochures, Signage, Packaging
• Experience of working to tight deadlines.
• Great eye for design and attention to detail.
• Proficient using an Apple Mac but also Conversant with pc platform.
• Able to manage time, prioritise and be organised.
• Team player.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please send us an extensive portfolio, ideally demonstrating the range of your work and showing us the kind of talent, you can offer, along with a CV. Unfortunately, without examples of your work we will not be able to move you to next phase of interview process.
Salary: Up to £12,000.00 per year
Full social distancing is carried out in a large open plan office space, extra cleaning, hand wash, PPE is available if needed. etc