Ideal Shopping Direct Ltd · Peterborough, UK
Please advise of your salary expectations in your application.
In this busy role, you will assist with the production of graphics for the Creative Services Department.
Ideal Shopping Direct Limited is one of the largest TV Home Shopping Channels in the UK. Our head office and state-of-the art TV studios are based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Television shopping brings together the media and retail industries in an exclusive way, allowing people to pursue careers as diverse as lighting engineer, buyer or logistics manager. The excitement of live television infuses the atmosphere at Ideal: we are proud of what we achieve, but we have fun along the way!
Working within the Ideal World’s Creative Graphics team, the primary purpose of this role will be to contribute to the production of graphics for the company’s Creative Services Department.
- Producing bespoke graphics to a brief.
- Working with brand, style and project guidelines.
- Creation of logos, animated in-show branding and motion graphics elements for broadcast.
- Working with the team to come up with concepts and creative solutions.
- To work closely with the Edit and Production departments, communicating clearly any creative or technical requirements.
- Produce initial designs and present concepts for discussion.
- Exceptional eye for detail and be capable of meeting tight deadlines.
- To be creative and self-motivated and to work independently.
- Keep up to date with changes in design trends and software.
- You will have significant experience and be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Software, focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Experience in 3D Software: Maya 2014, Cinema 4D would be an advantage but not essential for the role.
- Experience of working in a broadcast or post environment would be an advantage but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio demonstrating a broad range of graphic design skills and expertise.