Digital Marketing Executive
Deramores Retail Limited · Peterborough, UK
We are recruiting!
Deramores is one of the UK’s leading and Award-Winning Online Knitting & Crochet retailers. We stock a huge range of yarns, patterns and accessories, from all the industry’s favourite brands.
We have an exciting opportunity within the Marketing team!
Do you think you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil a Digital Marketing Executive position in a fast-paced, thriving business?
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Development of a structured and integrated SEO Strategy for a global site.
• Developing an International Paid Search Strategy in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
• Daily management of Paid Search campaigns and budgets, whilst identifying areas of opportunity and increased efficiency.
• Work in conjunction with the Marketing Manager to analyse the current Retargeting approach and identify areas of opportunity.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports of Paid Search Activity including ROI, Organic Site analysis and Competitor Activities.
• Continuous auditing of the Deramores websites to analyse CRO Opportunities and areas of potential growth.
• Supporting the wider marketing team with an integrated paid Social Media strategy.
• Support the Marketing Manager with updates to the Deramores websites, together with suggestions for improvements.
• Support the marketing team with management of the Affiliate Agency and management of bespoke campaigns and promotions.
• Work with the Marketing Manager and Commercial Manager to identify key areas of customer drop off, and implement changes to improve Conversion Rate, i.e. Improve Page Load Speeds, Incorporating Re-Directs, Analysing Key Selling Lines etc.
• Work with Deramores key ranges to ensure content is optimised and regularly updated.
• A strong working understanding of Google Analytics and other fundamental SEO Tools such as SEMRush
• A strong understanding of SEO and best practice for on -page and off-page.
• Strong content writing ability, with a focus on keyword and technical optimisation, together with experience in common outreach techniques.
• Experience of using CMS platforms (Shopify preferable)
• A strong understanding of how PPC works and experience with managing successful paid search, shopping and retargeting campaigns.
• An understanding of affiliate marketing.
• Experience in managing agencies.
• Experience within the craft industry is preferable.
• Knowledge of budgets and retargets
• Good understanding of marketing best practice, in addition to CRO best practice.
• Creative and a confident speaker, with the ability to present and justify ideas for continuous improvement.
• Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
• Good working understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
What you will receive in return:
• A salary of £23,000 pa
• Competitive holidays
• 20% Staff discount
• Being part of a thriving business!
If our exciting vacancy at Deramores Ltd interests you and you have the relevant skills and experience, we would love to hear from you! Please apply following the instructions below!