CRM & Loyalty Executive
Deramores Retail Limited · Peterborough, UK
We are recruiting!
Deramores is one of the UK’s leading and Award-Winning Online Knitting & Crochet retailers. We stock a huge range of yarns, patterns and accessories, from all the industry’s favourite brands.
We have an exciting opportunity within the Marketing team!
Do you think you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil a CRM & Loyalty Executive
position in a fast-paced, thriving business?
Salary: £23,000-25,000 pa
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
• Gather and analyse CRM data via the ESP to help the Marketing team and the business to understand the customer base and to suggest improvements to the existing strategy.
• Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns and E-newsletter whilst ensuring all marketing messages and campaigns are consistent
• Creating, owning and implementing the CRM strategy and roadmap with a focus on increasing customer value, engagement and retention for predominantly the UK and cultivating the US and EU audiences.
• Ensure all customer lifecycle campaigns are active and optimised cross channel and create robust strategies to increase customer lifetime value, by identifying insights and targeting customer segments with specific campaigns.
• Utilising the customer database to identify opportunities, valuable customers and predictive intelligence to drive long term relationship. Identifying issues such as negative transitions and initiate strategies to rectify.
• Working with the Marketing Manager on a CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
• Collaborating with other departments to ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business and is embedded throughout the omni-channel shopping experience.
• Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organisation and its customers.
• Work with design and UX teams to improve program identity/branding to ensure there is consistency to the customer experience
• Working with the Marketing Manager to optimise and implement the loyalty programme and rewards so they are seamlessly integrated into a triggered CRM programme.
• Manage loyalty programme to increase membership base, member satisfaction, retention and spend.
• Be a champion of the customer, helping to ensure all initiatives have a strong focus on a positive customer experience. This will involve regular surveys and direct communication with our customers using Zendesk to perform spot checks.
• Experience as CRM Executive or similar position in CRM.
• Strong experience of implementing, driving and managing multi-channel campaigns that drive retention and loyalty
• Strong understanding of email marketing best practice and lifecycle management
• Strong experience at data analysis, RFM modelling and customer segmentation, strong data analysis skills required
• Confident and organised in multi-tasking and managing stakeholders, and proficient and comfortable providing insights to the business on how to increase the lifetime value of existing customers.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Experience analysing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Pure360 or other ESPs.
• Highly numerate and analytical
• Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills, working to deadlines
• Positive, motivated, self-starter
• Creative problem solver
• Team player – working with the team to ensure omnichannel marketing is executed.
What you will receive in return:
• Competitive salary
• Competitive holidays
• 20% Staff discount
• Being part of a thriving business!
If our exciting vacancy at Deramores Ltd interests you and you have the relevant skills and experience, we would love to hear from you! Please apply following the instructions below!